The VM series is a modern, robust designed pump offering reliable water supply for most buildings; from family houses up to 10 floor apartment buildings:
- State-of-the-art hydraulics with best-in class efficiency combined with IE3 motors mean the lowest possible operating costs.
- Thick sheet metal casing, high-quality bearings and stainless steel guarantees a long service life.
- High-efficiency hydraulics, motor and thick sheet metal pump body keep the noise level to a minimum.
- Close coupled motor and threaded connections for compact installations.
The VM vertical multistage pump is available in different versions:
- Bare pump
- On/ off system with pressure switch and pressure tank
- Semi constant pressure system with Genyo electronical pump controller
- Constant pressure system with ResiBoost variable speed controller
- Constant pressure system; Smart Pump with ultra premium efficiency IES2 variable speed package including IE5 motor and communication with BMS systems
The VM is certified by WRAS, ACS and D.M. 174 for use with potable water.
- Delivery: up to 14 m³/h
- Head: up to 99 m
- Power supply: both single and three-phase 50 and 60 Hz
- Power: from 0,30 kW up to 3 kW
- Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar
- Temperature of pumped liquid: from -10°C to +90°C
Xylem Water Solutions
The Galleries, Building 2, Office 301
PO BOX 262678
Tel.:971 4803 6000
Search below to find your local distributor. If there is no location found, please contact our regional office for more information.
Select a country from the list