The main offering is:
Lowest cost of operation: State-of-the-art hydraulics with best-in class efficiency combined with IE3 motors mean the lowest possible operating costs.
Long service life: Thick sheet metal casing, high-quality bearings and stainless steel guarantees a long service life.
Low noise level: High-efficiency hydraulics, motor and thick sheet metal pump body keep the noise level to a minimum.
e-HM residential: reliable water supply for most buildings; from family houses up to 10 floor apartment buildings.
The new e-HM is available in different versions
– Bare pump
– On/ off system with pressure switch and pressure tank
– Semi constant pressure system with Genyo electronical pump controller
– Constant pressure system; Smart Pump with ultra premium efficiency IES2 variable speed package including IE5 motor and communication with BMS systems
e-HM industrial: full offering for numerous applications including washing & cleaning, water treatment and food & beverage industries:
– AISI 304 or 316
– Compact and high efficiency versions
– Mechanical face seal and o-ring options
The e-HM is certified by WRAS, ACS and D.M. 174 for use with potable water.
Delivery: up to 29 m³/h
Head: up to 160 m
Power supply: both single and three-phase 50 and 60 Hz
Power: from 0.30 kW up to 5.50 kW
Maximum operating pressure: 16 bar
Temperature of pumped liquid: from -10 °C to 120 °C
|Xylect||Selection tool for Xylem Products|
Search below to find your local distributor. If there is no location found, please contact our regional office for more information.
Select a country from the list