Specifically designed for the following uses: Residential sewage systems, Dewatering, Water transfer, Anywhere waste or drainage must be disposed of quickly, quietly and efficiently.
- Solids handling capability: 2″ maximum
- Capacities: up to 75 GPM
- Total heads: up to 18 feet
- Discharge size: 2″ NPT
- Mechanical seal: carbon-rotary/ceramic-stationary, BUNA-N elastomers
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Impeller: Glass-filled thermoplastic Full-Vortex design with pump out vanes for mechanical seal protection
- Casing and Base: Rugged glass-filled thermoplastic design provides superior strength and corrosion resistance
- Motor Housing: Cast iron for efficient heat transfer, strength,and durability
- Motor Cover: Thermoplastic cover with integral handle and float switch attachment points
- Bearings: Upper and lower heavy duty ball bearing construction
- Power Cable: Severe duty rated oil and water resistant
- O-ring: Provides positive sealing. Easily replaced during
Models & Shipping Weight
2WP0511 – 22 lbs.
2WP0511A – 23 lbs.
2WP0511F – 22 lbs.
2WP0511AF – 23 lbs.
2WP0512 – 22 lbs.
2WP0512F – 22 lbs.
General Selection Tools:
- ESP-PLUS for B&G Centrifugal Pumps, Booster Pumps, Pump Accessories, and Air Separator
- ESP-PARTS for replacement parts selection
- ESP-TANKS for replacement parts selection
- CAD Drawings for 2D and 3D dimensional drawings in many formats
Heat Exchanger Product Selection
Steam + Water Pressure Reducing Values
Report Bugs/Request Enhancements
Please email the following address to report issues and request enhancements: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consult your local Bell & Gossett Representative for additional assistance.
Byblos Bank Center 1st Floor
Baabda Main Street
Search below to find your local distributor. If there is no location found, please contact our regional office for more information.