Specifically designed for the following uses: Effluent systems, Homes, Farms, Heavy duty sump, Water transfer, Dewatering
- Solids handling capability: ¾” maximum.
- Capacities: up to 60 GPM.
- Total heads: up to 31 feet.
- Discharge size: 1½” NPT.
- Mechanical seal: carbon-rotary/ceramic-stationary BUNA-N elastomers.
- 104º F (40º C) continuous
- 140º F (60º C) intermittent.
- Fasteners: 300 series stainless steel.
- Capable of running dry without damage to components.
Features and Benefits
- 1EP04 Impeller: Thermoplastic Semi-open design with pump out vanes for mechanical seal protection
- 1EP05 Impeller: Thermoplastic enclosed design for improved performance
- Casing and Base: Rugged thermoplastic design provides superior strength and corrosion resistance
- Motor Housing: Cast iron for efficient heat transfer, strength,and durability
- Motor Cover: Thermoplastic cover with integral handle and float switch attachment points
- Power Cable: Severe duty rated oil and water resistant
- Bearings: Upper and lower heavy duty ball bearing construction.
Models & Shipping Weight
1EP0411 – 20 lbs.
1EP0411A – 21 lbs.
1EP0411F – 20 lbs.
1EP0411AF – 21 lbs.
1EP0412 – 20 lbs.
1EP0412F – 20 lbs.
1EP0511F – 22 lbs.
1EP0511AF – 23 lbs.
1EP0512F – 22 lbs.
General Selection Tools:
- ESP-PLUS for B&G Centrifugal Pumps, Booster Pumps, Pump Accessories, and Air Separator
- ESP-PARTS for replacement parts selection
- ESP-TANKS for replacement parts selection
- CAD Drawings for 2D and 3D dimensional drawings in many formats
Heat Exchanger Product Selection
Steam + Water Pressure Reducing Values
Report Bugs/Request Enhancements
Please email the following address to report issues and request enhancements: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consult your local Bell & Gossett Representative for additional assistance.
Byblos Bank Center 1st Floor
Baabda Main Street
Search below to find your local distributor. If there is no location found, please contact our regional office for more information.