The first DC spherical motor pump for direct connection to photovoltaic panels with automatic performance optimization using Maximum PowerPoint (MPP) tracking.
The ecocirc solar pump can be used for most circulation pump applications without connection to the power grid. Instead the solar pump can be directly connected to the photovoltaic panel. This pump is perfect for single family home thermal solar systems or any circulation pump application where conventional power is not available.
Features and Benefits
- Runs on DC power for direct connection to photovoltaic panels
- Low energy consumption: Start-up Power Requires Less than 1 Watt.
- Lightweight, Easy Installation, Small Footprint
- Adjustable voltage settings or “Auto” mode for easy use
- Built in optimization (MPP) program to track and maximize solar input from photovoltaic panel.
- The only moving part is a hemispherical rotor/impeller unit which sits on an ultra-hard, wear-resistant ceramic ball.
- There are no conventional shaft bearings or seals eliminating bearing noise and seal leaks.
- This pump is robust and has an estimated service life in excess of 50,000 hours.
- The self-realigning bearing is lubricated and cooled by the media.
- Even after prolonged shutdown, the pump will start reliably.
- All parts exposed to the fluid are completely corrosion resistant.
General Selection Tools:
- ESP-PLUS for B&G Centrifugal Pumps, Booster Pumps, Pump Accessories, and Air Separator
- ESP-PARTS for replacement parts selection
- ESP-TANKS for replacement parts selection
- CAD Drawings for 2D and 3D dimensional drawings in many formats
Heat Exchanger Product Selection
Steam + Water Pressure Reducing Values
Report Bugs/Request Enhancements
Please email the following address to report issues and request enhancements: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consult your local Bell & Gossett Representative for additional assistance.
Byblos Bank Center 1st Floor
Baabda Main Street
Search below to find your local distributor. If there is no location found, please contact our regional office for more information.