Vertical turbine fire pumps from A-C Fire Pump are designed to provide water to stand pipe, sprinkler, chemical mitigation and hydrant systems for fire suppression in industrial and commercial facilities.
Features and Benefits
- Pressure ratings: 50 PSI to 350 PSI.
- Capacity rating: 250 GPM to 5,000 GPM.
- Performance and hydrostatic tests.
- In compliance with NFPA 20, UL, ULC, FM.
- Materials of construction: cast iron, bronze fitted.
- Sealing arrangement: packing with flushing.
- Modular construction: assures complete flexibility in selecting a pump.
- Pre-engineered standard components.
- Space-saver design: requires minimum floor space.
- Static suction lift: permissible by NFPA 20 where water source is located below ground.
- Open line shaft: water-lubricated bowl and line-shaft bearings.
- Bolted bowl: bowls and suction bell are bolted together, allowing easier disassembly.
- Dynamic balanced impellers: secured to the shaft with steel locking collets.
- Discharge gauge connection.
Byblos Bank Center 1st Floor
Baabda Main Street
Search below to find your local distributor. If there is no location found, please contact our regional office for more information.